diary of a manic obsessive.

2.12.2010

ur wish: AmeCakes*


"Short term.....I wish I had a Valentine!  I've been so busy with my new job and moving into the city, that I haven't had any time to get out there and meet some cute boys!  I'll be celebrating this day of love with some good friends, but it would be nice to get some smoochin* in there too :)

Long term.... I wish that I could come up with one of those groundbreaking, yet simple ideas for a website. Something that mixes social media and the arts, that's cheeky, but also has depth, with a non-profit, charity element thrown in. 
I wish for the labor of love."
-AmeCakes
of
[make sure to keep up with all the wishes
by clicking on the "wish" icon on the sidebar.
Submit your wishes to be posted - info here -
also, read my wish & how i hope to donate to 
the Make a Wish foundation with your help!]

luvs it*

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea. i love your blog. visiting from a novelista barista.

    ReplyDelete

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails