diary of a manic obsessive.

2.10.2010

to write LUV on her arms.*

Please join me in supporting this amazing cause.
To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.
 
To Write Love On Her Arms Day is a day where anyone can write the words love on their arms, to support those who are fighting against depression and those who are trying to recovering.
-from the TWLOHA website.
founder, Jamie Tworkowski, wrote a short story called "To Write Love on Her Arms", which flourished into the movement.

I will be joining the awareness efforts this friday, february 12th, by writing "love" on my arm & taking a photo.
 
please consider doing the same. Post your photo anywhere & send me a link. If you're on Facebook, become a fan of Spankyluvsit & TWLOHA & upload your photos to both fan pages.
  

You can also support by; following on twitter, purchasing merch (i have the "Love is the Movement" canvas bag that i got at Bamboozle), & RSVP to the facebook event.
[there's a lot more information on the site.]

i hope you all take part & please do send me the photos.
 
luvs it*

2 comments:

  1. hey thanks for making me aware of this, I had no idea about this organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually always thought that was a band. OOOPS.

    ReplyDelete

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails