diary of a manic obsessive.

2.22.2010

a letter from Spanky: comments..

hi luvrs,

just an FYI, i've been moderating the comments left on the bliggity. 
i'm only doing this so i make sure that i don't miss any of the wonderful things that you all say.
so far, i'm luving that i see every comment, but the only thing i don't like is that i haven't been able to find a way to easily click back through to the person who left it!
i'm trying to be good about replying to all the incoming comments, but it's been tough to click back through & around without loosing my way & needing to stop for a snack... & a nap.... :o)

if you ever comment a question or anything, & i don't get back to you, pllleeease e-mail me at...


i check this e-mail as often as possible & will e-mail you back!

On that note, thank you so much to everyone that's given me inspiration, kind words, suggestions & mostly, a smile on my face.

i'd also like to say thank you so much to all my new followers, Welcome!
i'm only 10 away from 100 & there will DEF be a wonderful celebration (in the form of at least one giveaway!)

a bazilliondy hugs & kisses to all my luvrs

luvs u all*
luvs it*

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! for reaching 90. Also, you can always subscribe to your own comments and get an e-mail whenever someone comments. It's what I do. I don't know why I would do w/out it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes I have a question did you ever get my v-day card?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just reached 100 too, I am trying to figure out a spectacular giveaway!
    love the bloggggg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your letter dear Spanky-I will be doing another celeb look a like thing this spring!! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails