diary of a manic obsessive.

1.15.2010

#getwellgaga

 

poor GaGa had to cancel her show at Purdue University in Indiana due to dehydration & exhaustion!
Miss Lady tweeted:
“I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me.”
um, duh Gag's, we want you up, healthy & ready to blow our minds!
if you're as goo-goo for GaGa as i am, tweet a message with #getwellgaga with hopes for a speedy recovery to Mama Monster.
 
 
fun Gaga ish:

 


hair-bow
made by the following vendors:
PuppyCatMeow 
Princess De La Coiffure
Black Satin Shoes 
 
Nicole Richie poses as Lady Gaga in LookBook photo shoot
 
read article @: BlackBook
more info & images @:HollyScoop & ibt Blogs

 Gaga Dollars by Craig Gleason





Polyvore luvs Lady Gaga



uh-mazing Lady Gaga flip sunnies (ya, i def just bought two pair)
 
hmm.. i feel a Goo-Goo for GaGa giveaway creeping up.... maybe to celebrate 100 followers?
just say'n...

luvs it*

4 comments:

  1. oh god!1 these are pretty interesting and awesome!!

    man, that lady knows how to shake it..

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she does get better soon, but I heard that the next day she preformed on Oprah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love me some GaGa! :)

    http://www.intotheninth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelove the gaga barbies!

    www.glammed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails