diary of a manic obsessive.

1.29.2010

bruised.

ouch.
that's what i get for having a pb&j craving at 12:30, when i should have been sleeping.
warning:  
don't drink a bottle of wine, take a shower & then get hungry in the middle of the night, it doesnt' end well for your butt...
silver lining:
it made me think of my favourite dark children's book by good 'ole Edward Gorey:
 

  
[they are all sickly great, 
but "E" & "N" have always been my favourites...]
i'll keep you updated on my gross bruises... hahah
falling - ick. Gashlycrumb Tinies - eek!
luvs it*

3 comments:

  1. Edward Gorey is the best children's book author ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, am sorry girlie, I say your tweet about it and I thought you were kinda sorta joking, but I guess not :) Hope you are not hurt to bad.

    ReplyDelete

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails