I'm also going to start posting a lot more about life & less about the finer things (aka my Material World & Superficial Powers)
Eight things I look forward to:
- This weekend
- Getting my car back
- Going to Ireland (hopefully) next year w/ my bestie jennifer
- Moving out of my Parents house!
- Having more followers & a successful blog!
- Seeing The Ugly Truth with yum-monster Gerard Butler (July 24th)
- The day that I can afford to spend my money on some new clothes (pre-planning fall wardrobe)
- Getting Skinny!!!
Eight things I did yesterday:
- Dealt with the complainers of the Entertainment world (aka, went to work as a CS Rep)
- Had margs at Viva Zapatta with some girlfriends (mango marg in mason jars... sounds poetic)
- Caught up on some Tivo
- Ate some Spinach & Broccoli Marg pizza. (yum)
- Drank 2 Red Bulls within 2 hours (peppy!)
- Read some of my current book, Edie: American Girl. (it's pretty good!)
- Bitched & Moaned about the humidity and the lack of time i have to do anything.
- Wore a brown dress with a pretty necklace (& parted my hair WAY to the side for a change.)
Eight things I wish I could do:
- Move. I'd like an apartment in NYC, a Brownstone in Boston, a Beach House in Nantucket & a House in Cali... to start.
- Fill a walk-in closet (like Carrie in Sex and the City).
- Have a clothing line.
- Read faster so that i could get through my books faster than 1 a month if i'm lucky.
- Freeze time for everyone but me. It'd be nice to have the ability to stop time for days to get to sleep, catch up on TV, write, read, & just be w/o deadlines, time & people bugging me!
- Direct a movie of my favourite book Weetzie Bat.
- Meet a nice guy (wow.. i'm surprised i didn't think of this until #7... oo, lucky number 7!)
- Have flawless skin & no split ends.
Eight shows I watch:
- General Hospital
- Real Housewives
- Gossip Girl
- Top Chef