...because i spent so much of my blog hour (lunch hour) looking for that, i don't have time to write a very long post. but, thankfully, it's ok, but it's a VERY EASY "recipe" this time... (only three ingredients!"
Dirty Girl Scout has a chocolate-mint flavour thats yummy, but also makes me a little nervous (don't have these if you've been drinking margs or anything acidic all night beacuse they are cream based... you've been warned!)
- creme de coaco (mr. boston)
- creme de menth (mr. boston)
- Bailey's Irish Cream
- shot glass
- pour in some creme de coaco (a little less than 1/2 of the shot glass)
- add the same amount of the creme de menth.
- top off the shot with some Bailey's Irish Cream by pouring it over the edge of a spoon.
The drink can also be made as a cocktail vs. a shot, but i've never had it that way. I feel like that might be too much. i'll have a DG & finish my night w/ the Chocolate Milk of beers.. a nice, tall, phat Guiness. o man... i'm thirsty now!
Making A "Dirty Girl Scout" Mixed Drink -- powered by eHow.com