diary of a manic obsessive.

7.27.2009

2 to go!

Wow.. i make a goal & all of a sudden, people start actually doing it...

21 followers!

i guess i should probably knock on the proverbial "wood" as to not jinx it... but wow guys!

keep following, keep reading, i got a LOT to say & (if i do say so myself) a fun way of saying it.

2 more to go to reach my goal & EXACTLY one month to get there! If we get to something insane, like 50 by then, i'm totally doing a massive Give away!!! wooooooooooo!

luvs it*

5 comments:

  1. You're so cute! Just keep doing your thing girl, people will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL im trying for u lady, im trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If u do the giveaway, i will promote it from my page k?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll promote it also if you want. Keep up the blogging. I know I love to read yours =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me wish I had an alias so I could get you there today. Oh...wait...that's an integrity issue huh? Oh well...the thought is there...

    ReplyDelete

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails