diary of a manic obsessive.

3.19.2010

toones: Armada Latina - Cypress Hill

AmeCakes has been "Listening Around":


for those of you that don't know, AmeCakes is one of my band of DABs 
[down ass bitches].
At her new job, she's constantly finding out about all the up-&-coming uh-mazing tooones, & she's sweet enough to tell me about a lot of them!So, here's today's "toones", brought to you by my girl AmeCakes:

Armada Latina
Cypress Hill ft. Marc Anthony & Pitbull

[available on iTunes as a single!]
keep an eye out for the album release:

[also, make sure to take a peek
at their other songs on 
their MySpace page!]
AmeCakes has promised to keep me updated on any news of releases, so i'll be sure to relay them to you!

luvs it*

No comments:

Post a Comment

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails