diary of a manic obsessive.

10.23.2009

a-yum.

Tazo Awake Black Tea Soy Latte


I've finally found my 6 word crazy drink order from Starbucks.

Soy Milk, 3 Splenda, 160 cals, perf!

-as a non-coffee drinker, i never really thought that i'd care about Starbucks at all. I drink maybe 3 Peppermint Lattes a year (around christmas time) & usually don't finish them. Other than that, the occasional Sweetened Black Iced Tea in the summer, but i don't have a tendency to seek out the 'bucks.

but... then i realized that you can get tea lattes without them being Chai (yuck).

a-yummmm!

I'm all about it now, plus, i like that the tea there is actually pretty cheap (compared to the $12 alternatives some people need 3 of every day to live!)

luvs it*

No comments:

Post a Comment

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails