diary of a manic obsessive.

6.17.2009

more on Ronnie luv*

See everyone? he TOTALLY deserves to win this little contest!

the sweetheart wrote back to me on Facebook to thank me for my vote & my post!

GOOD LUCK DOLL!

**URGENT: Ronnie needs your vote!!
Between You and Ronnie Kroell

Today at 2:34pm
Dearest Ronnie,

not ONLY did i vote for your fine self, but i posted about it on my blog!!!

check it out if you have a chance!!!

best of luck!!!

www.Spankyluvsit.blogspot.com
Today at 3:11pm
How sweet are you Sara!! Thank you SO much ..

xo

RK
Today at 5:41pm
of course love! i wish you the best!!!

keep me updated with anything else you'd like me to post (i wish i could say that i had more followers, but i'm working on it!)

luvs u & luvs ur life*

No comments:

Post a Comment

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails