So, as you all luvies know, i met a total *duck* on Halloween. I tried to play it kool. y'know, met a hot guy, we MO'd like crazy, NBD... but... fuck... it was a big deal.. bc now i keep thinking about him!
We closed out the night with him asking for my digits. (score!) but, as i stated in the other post, my damn phone was dead, so i didn't get to get his. (UGH!). So, i've been in this perpetual "don't be a weirdo girl. hopefully he'll call, but if he doesn't, whatever, nbd."
-easier said than done.
i can't help but think that i like this guy. Yes, i'm aware, it was a drunken make out in a bar.. on halloween... i'm not even sure that he'd look at me twice w/o my insanely slutty costume on.
So, now that i've ranted, my issue is...
Why the hell do guys feel like they have to wait so long to contact a chick?
-this is why we chicks think that we're cra-cra! We start thinking about it too much. It's not like we want you to call us as soon as you wake up the next morning & ask us to move in! PUH-lease! that's the LAST thing that i want, but, why do you feel you need to wait a week to send me a text message saying "what's up?"... i'm not going to think you're in luv with me if you ask me "what's up" 2 days later... y'know?
(i really hope that any guy readers don't get offended by my questioning of a "rule" that's older than time, but it's awfully frustrating.)
Girlies: What do YOU think about this? What's your take? Advice? Stories? Personal Experience? Agrivations?
Doodes: A little help here. Educate me, i'm sure that all the chickies that read this would luv some insight.
- What do guys think the reason is to not make contact within a few days of a hook up, date, meeting?
- Do guys think that chicks are nutso if they contact them first? What's over bearing, what's "hot" initiative?
- How do us girls let a guy know we've been thinking about them, without falling into that ridiculous "stalker" category?
- How the F are we supposed to let a guy know we would like to see them again without feeling like he'll think we're pushy?
- Should i totally NOT be putting these thoughts out there in the world, in case he happens to read this post?!?!
- (ps- H.ween "Street Fighter" Duckie, if you're reading this... you're hot, i had a blasty with you, call me, let's get a corn dog & play duck hunt or something. ya diggg?)
have you found a blog post about this? Do you hve a story about this? Advice? Comment or e-mail to SpankyLuvsIt@gmail.com. I'll compile a collection of "what to do's".
c'mon luvies... i need input.