diary of a manic obsessive.

4.17.2010

on route...

hello my pets...

i've missed you so. i'm currently sitting in a smoking lounge (holla) in the Salt Lake City, Utah airport. My flight leaves in about 30 mins, so i'm just going to have time to jot a quick "yo, homies" before i have to pack it in & head to my gate.

i hope you are all ready to hear from me LOOTS bc i have SO much to tell you all &... big news...

i got fired...

awesome...

silver lining: loads of free time to write to YOU!

the blurb:
the trip was amazing. i've seen so much. it seemed like i was gone for months, even though it was really only 11 days. I've been through 13 states, taken hundreds of photos & spent WAY too much money.
I stayed in shitty motels, nice(r) motels, ate crappy food, ate good food, saw dessert, caverns, cities, & lots LOTS of highway.
Trav (Bazinga) & I did NOT kill eachother, contrary to popular belief. We didn't even fight! (bickering, arguing, disagreeing & annoying not included). I saw my NaNa Kaylee-Bear, met her BFer Chas & A Werner (a friend since middle school & Bazingas new roomie) as well as Chad (other new roomie & A Werners friend from collage).


well, i have to go over to my gate now.

miss you & i'lll be back shortly!!!

luvs it*

4 comments:

  1. so sorry that u got fired.... but BOYYY am I jealous? I've always wanted to take a road trip.. a real one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. I got demoted a year ago and still stuck with the same shitty company. But like everybody says; I should be happy that I still gotta job... Even if I hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man, that sucks! On to the next adventure, right :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about getting fires... but YAY for free time, right?! And I'm glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails