diary of a manic obsessive.

2.08.2016

hello, nice to meet you. I'm Sara :)

hi again!

just for clarification, i've been trying to get back on the blog for soooo long. when i initially set up the blog a million years ago, i did so under some stupidly weird email address. it wasn't until after i had the blog going that i made the email address Spankyluvsit@gmail.com (contact me, btw) which sounds unbelievably weird, i know, but it's true & it's been a constant headache forever.

however! now i have my actualy spankyluvsit@gmail connected to the blog as an admin. i will be posting as "Sara" (my real name! ::gasp!::) because it sucks ass to have to go from a google account i don't use, to one i DO use over & over.

so..

hello, nice to meet you. i'm Sara :)

luvs it*

No comments:

Post a Comment

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails