diary of a manic obsessive.

3.29.2010

book three: How to (un)cage a girl

i finished book #3 a while ago, but, as you all know, i haven't had much time to write anything or update you.
i hate that i barely have time to talk about this book, but here are the basics.
it's written by my idol, my word goddess, Francesca Lia Block, who wrote my favourite, amazing, life changing book, Weetzie Bat, which you've all read my gush about a ton.
This is a collection of poems to fans, friends, inspiring angels, FLB's children & even herself.
it's a great book to have, but i suggest having it, keeping it on your bed side table, & dipping in to read a piece or two when you need something beautiful in your brain.

have you read it?
what did you think?
[any books to recommend
i add to my list of "to read",
please comment them! 
-you can also see my 
virtual book shelf here!]
luvs it*

No comments:

Post a Comment

who luvs me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails